The availability of water in the village of Ankola, India plays a significant role in the design and color of this fabric: named “nadee,” after the Hindi word for river. The strapless top, whether worn alone or with our maxi skirt set, has a striking, textured look from every angle.
10% of the profits from this garment fund microfinance loans for independent seamstresses. Learn More.
Free shipping on orders over $150 + free 30-day returns
Shipping & returns policy
· Strapless top with tie straps
· Shirred in front for comfortable & flexible fit with bottom style pleats
· Tie as desired: wear closed or enhance slit
· 100% soybean cotton
· Hand washing is strongly recommended for top quality garment care. However, you may machine wash cold inside out with similar colors
· Drip dry or dry flat
· Hanging the garment in storage is recommended over folding
· Iron inside out or steam to remove wrinkles
© Hope Sews 2022