A functional and striking tote made from textured textiles created using the intricate block print craft, “ajrakh,” practiced by South Asian artisans for centuries.
10% of the profits from this garment fund microfinance loans for independent seamstresses. Learn More.
Free shipping on orders over $150 + free 30-day returns
Shipping & returns policy
· Long straps that can be tied to desired length
· Large interior with secure zip closure
· Bag dimensions: 14” X 14”
· 1 deep inside pocket for easy reach: 9.5” L X 7” W
· 1 outside pocket with zip closure: 7” L X 6” W
· 100% soybean cotton
· Hand washing is strongly recommended for top-quality garment care. However, you may machine wash cold inside out with similar colors
· Drip dry or dry flat
· Hanging the garment in storage is recommended over folding
· Iron inside out or steam to remove wrinkles
© Hope Sews 2022