This shirred halter features a striking textured pattern created using the intricate block print craft, “ajrakh,” practiced by South Asian artisans for centuries.
10% of the profits from this garment fund microfinance loans for independent seamstresses. Learn More.
Free shipping on orders over $150 + free 30-day returns
· Shirred back for a flexible fit
· Halter tie straps
· Soft soybean cotton lining
· V neckline
· 100% soybean cotton
· Hand washing is strongly recommended for top quality garment care. However, you may machine wash cold inside out with similar colors
· Drip dry or dry flat
· Hanging the garment in storage is recommended over folding
· Iron inside out or steam to remove wrinkles
© Hope Sews 2022
→ 10% off your first order
→ collection exclusives
→ social impact updates